- Organize metropolitan efforts in each community and State recognition programs for middle and high school teams competing in the Air Force Association’s CyberPatriot cyber defense competition
- Develop and offer cyber-based curriculum for Texas middle and high schools (Principles of Cybersecurity)
- Organize cyber workforce development initiatives supporting local, state and national efforts
- Implement cyber/cyber security Program of Study (POS) for middle schools, high schools, colleges and universities
CyberTexas is steering Texas academic, business, and government entities by developing, promoting and enhancing cyber and cybersecurity programs and capabilities.
The San Antonio Cyber Hall of Honor Induction Ceremony
“San Antonio is doing what no one else has in promoting cyber education in youth. The partnerships you have formed among government, academe, the military, civic leaders, and your local sponsors are AMAZING.”
Bernie SkochCyberPatriot Commisioner
Links of Interest
- Welp, The DNC Believe They Were The Target Of Yet Another Hacking Attempt By Russia January 18, 2019The Democratic National Committee believe that late last year they were once again the target of a Russian cyberattack, according to new court ...
- 800 million accounts hacked: How to find out if you're one of them January 18, 2019Have you been hacked? That's the question hundreds of millions of people are asking after a "dark web" list came to light this week with e-mails and ...
- 'Fortnite' bug leaves 80 million vulnerable to hack. Here's what you need to know January 18, 2019SALT LAKE CITY — It was just a matter of time before “Fortnite” users got hacked. Epic Games, the maker of the popular “Fortnite” video game, said ...