- Organize metropolitan efforts in each community and State recognition programs for middle and high school teams competing in the Air Force Association’s CyberPatriot cyber defense competition
- Develop and offer cyber-based curriculum for Texas middle and high schools (Principles of Cybersecurity)
- Organize cyber workforce development initiatives supporting local, state and national efforts
- Implement cyber/cyber security Program of Study (POS) for middle schools, high schools, colleges and universities
CyberTexas is steering Texas academic, business, and government entities by developing, promoting and enhancing cyber and cybersecurity programs and capabilities.
The San Antonio Cyber Hall of Honor Induction Ceremony
“San Antonio is doing what no one else has in promoting cyber education in youth. The partnerships you have formed among government, academe, the military, civic leaders, and your local sponsors are AMAZING.”
Bernie SkochCyberPatriot Commisioner
Links of Interest
- Latest Hacking News Podcast #185 December 17, 2018December 17, 2018 Randal Silvey 10845 Views 0 Comments cyber security news, cyber security podcast, cyberwire, daily hack news, hack news, ...
- CIMB 'kena hacked': CIMB says it's normal to login with extra characters added to password December 17, 2018After CIMB had issued a statement assuring that CIMB Clicks and other systems are secure, the bank has just released an FAQ to address the ...
- Malaysia's CIMB denies security breach but customers say thousands lost to scammers December 17, 2018"My CIMB bank account (has) been unknowingly hacked and I lost RM1,723.18 (S$565.93) with nine transactions from PayPal," she wrote, adding that ...