Ready to enter the field of CYBER SECURITY?
Open Cloud Academy, in partnership with Project Quest, will offer a Cyber Security boot-camp styled program for qualified candidates. Ideal program candidates should have an IT or IT support background. The goal of this program is to provide an opportunity for qualified individuals to become Cyber Security specialists with the basic knowledge, certifications and hands-on exposure to support the San Antonio commercial and defense Cyber Security industry.
1. CompTIA Network+ Certification or Equivalent 2. San Antonio Resident preferred
3. Associates or Bachelors degree in IT preferred 4. IT or IT Support Background preferred
4. Current secret clearance or higher preferred
5. US Veteran (with DD 214, copy #4) preferred
6. Able to commit to 11-week technical boot camp
September 18 – December 8, 2017 (M – F, 8:30am – 5pm)
*Eligibility subject to grant policies and restrictions
Latest posts by Nicholas Cooper (see all)
- MEET THE 17-YEAR-OLD WHO HACKED THE U.S. AIR FORCE - September 30, 2017
- Oversight Committee Mulls a Cyber-Only Digital Service - April 5, 2017
- San Antonio Produces Top CyberPatriot Teams - January 14, 2017